We are very proud to be associated with Kingsley and feel that the school is a safe, happy and dynamic learning environment for our pupils and their families.
The role of the Governing Body is to:
* monitor the delivery of the National Curriculum and the quality of teaching and learning
* ensure good provision for Special Needs and vulnerable children
* act as a critical friend to the Head Teacher by providing support and challenge
* facilitate staff recruitment
* monitor and facilitate the physical environment of the school, health and safety at school and access to the school
* develop, implement and review school policies
Please see our photos on the board in the school entrance.